Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kapag 'Di Ka Nag-Church, Di Mo Mahal si Lord

I was talking to a young people this afternoon. He confessed that he didn't attend the church service this afternoon. Bakit? "Naglaba kasi ako" was his reply. Adding, "Sabi ng guest speaker, 'Kapag hindi ka nagchurch, di mo daw mahal si Lord...' " Jokingly, my reply was, "Di mo pala love si Lord eh..." I know he got my point.

(Pic from www.oldmp.com)

--- o 0 o - - -

Question: Since when did going to church became the measurement of our love for the Lord? Para sa mga kababayan at kapatid sa Panginoon, "Kelan pa naging basehan ang pagsimba/pagsamba  ng ating pagmamahal kay Hesus?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against going to church. But to make it the measure of my love for God... means our janitor loves God more. 
WATCHATINK?

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails