Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fire Burns by John Owens Ministered to me again

So I attended the last service of Victory UPLB this evening and guess what. The song set my heart burning and burning and I pray it will not end... I was having LSS of the song when I did my run after the service (well, after the singing, I left after the songs).

Here's the lyrics and video from Youtube, listen and meditate on the song:

Don't wanna go back Lord
to the way I used to live
the way I used to live
I won't go back Lord
to the way I used to be
before you rescue me..

I will not stop
til' every tribe and nation
bows before You..
I will not stop
til' they all see your glory
see your glory..

Lift up your eyes to see
The glory of the Lord is on the earth
Arise.. Arise.. Arise..

CHORUS
Your Fire Burns within me
Burn within me with your fire

BRIDGE
Arise generation no longer forsaken
Arise, Arise, Arise




My favorite part would be "I will not stop til' every tribe and nation bows before You.. I will not stop til' they all see your glory see your glory..


Yes, this is my heart's desire before and until now it beats a rhythm in the bottom of my heart.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails